In this straightforward article, you’ll learn how to build a sales funnel in WordPress with one of the best sales funnel building plugins that’ll make the whole process very easy for you to get your marketing funnel up and running in a matter of munites.
Creating a sales funnel in WordPress is one of the vital marketing techniques for any eCommerce business owner.
If you haven’t created one, you may be missing out on tons of potential leads and customers that can flood your online store with daily sales.
So achieving this on WordPress involves designing multiple pages and trying to find out shopper behaviour, which can be difficult if you’re new to sales and this type of marketing strategy.
But with the WordPress sales funnel plugin that I’m about to introduce to you later in this post, you don’t need to have a piece of coding knowledge to build your irresistible sales funnel or sales pages.
If you already have a WordPress website, all you need is a plugin, communication skills, and, of course, the products that you want to make the sales funnel for.
Before we dive into the real article let’s quickly consider some frequently asked questions (FAQs) that may pop up in your mind right now.
Are you ready to learn now?
Table Of Contents
- 1 What are sales funnel?
- 2 What are the steps within a sales funnel?
- 3 Why are sales funnels so effective?
- 4 What do you need to build a sales funnel?
- 5 How can CartFlows help you build high conversion sales funnels?
- 6 How to build a sales funnel in WordPress using CartFlows
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Articles you might read before you go:
What are sales funnel?
A sales funnel is the marketing tool that’s used to lead the potential customers to go through on the way to purchase particular products or services.
There are multiple steps to a successful sales funnel, usually call or known as the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel, although these steps may vary depending on an individual or a company’s sales strategies.
Any business owner knows the pain of just missing a sale and lots of us are trying to avoid this mistake at all costs.
After weeks of pitches and demos, chatter and charm, the prospect drops out of the sales funnel without buying.
It’s annoying, right?
Yes, it is, so that’s why you need a sales funnel.
What are the steps within a sales funnel?
The steps of your sales funnel may vary depending on what you’re selling and who you’re selling to.
However, it can be classified into four stages:
- Awareness. This is the first step and one of the most precious steps that would decide whether your funnel will be successful or not. You have to get your target prospects to view your sales page before they can get convinced.
- Interest. If the lead is interested in your offer, they’ll definitely stay on the page and progress to another stage of the funnel. At this point, they would learn more about your offer and how they could lay their hands on the offer.
- Decision / Desire. At a point, if the leads are convinced enough they will determine if they want to buy your products or services.
- Action stage. Here the lead completes the checkout process, converting into a paying customer. congratulation you have made another sale.
That is the sales funnel steps and each of your leads will go through that process for better conversion and help you make the sales process easier and more effective.
Why are sales funnels so effective?
Here are a few reasons why the sales funnel is so effective and it’s a must-have for any eCommerce business that wants to make continuous sales every day and retain those customers.
- A sales page is one of the best ways to generate sales online because it contains every information prospects need to know about a particular product before making a purchase.
- It helps customers understand your product or services better.
- It does all the talking for you – this means you don’t really have to be on phone with some of the customers before they make a purchase.
- It loads pretty faster than usual website pages and many more…
What do you need to build a sales funnel?
Like I said earlier before you can build a sales page on your WordPress website you need some tools and content to begin.
So we’re going to reveal the most things you need to get started right now.
Let’s get into it;
- A marketing plan with defined goals – It’s not all about just having a sales funnel, it’s all about having a proper marketing plan and goals. The sales funnel should be in that marketing plan too and its aims should how it can help you achieve your marketing goals in the shortest time possible.
- Marketing content to support the funnel – This is the main thing when creating your sales funnel. Your persuasive content and media should be ready before starting the creation of the sales pages. It’s very important.
- WooCommerce – You should have WooCommerce installed on your WordPress site. It’ll allow you to start selling your products and services very easily and make the best out of your WordPress site. WooCommerce also will make it pretty easy for you to use this sales funnel plugin that about to share with you below and best of all Woocommerce is free.
- A sales funnel plugin (CartFlows) – The fourth thing you need is a sales funnel-building plugin and which we highly recommend CartFlows.
- A landing page and
- Analytics and tracking tools – You can use analytic tools like Google Analytics and ClickMagick to make the best out of your sales page.
How can CartFlows help you build high conversion sales funnels?
CartFlows is a powerful, user-friendly WordPress sales funnel builder designed to help generate leads and turn visitors into customers.
CartFlows was launched in November 2018 and has seen explosive growth while helping users make more profit.
Since its launching date, they have consistently added new powerful features.
And they have over 223,242+ people harnessing the power of their tools and generating serious leads and sales online with minimal effort.
Here’re the 4 simple steps you can take to set up your sales page with CartFlows in minutes and start racking that sale you ever yearn for in no time.
Step 1: Install and activate WooCommerce and CartFlows
If you don’t have Woocommerce installed on your website yet, you have to install and activate it before installing CartFlows.
As soon as you log in to your WordPress dashboard, head over to plugins and click add new.
After clicking the add new as the arrow pointed above, it’ll take you to a page like this one below, use the search bar there to search for “Woocommerce” and it’ll be the first one that appears at the top left-hand side corner.
Install and follow the steps in the setup wizard to add your online store details, shipping options, and payment gateways.
You can use the same way you used above to install the CartFlows sales funnel builder plugin from the marketplace or use this button below to get CartFlow from their official website and upload it to your website.
After successful installation follows the on-screen instruction like the one below to set up your CartFlows proper.
Step 2: Design a landing page
Now, you’ll need a landing page for your product or services.
This is a type of content designed to convert visitors who come to your site during the ‘interest’ stage of the sales funnel.
At this point, the customer will have all the information they need to know more about your product or services.
How to build a sales funnel in WordPress using CartFlows
To create your sales page, go to CartFlows > Flows > Add New. You’ll be able to select from the available funnel templates, which you can customize later or start from scratch if you’re not a newbie.
Try to watch the short video above to learn how you can build your funnel with CartFlows easily. That video covers the basic things you new to get started.
Step 3 Testing your sales funnel
Finally, you have successfully published your funnel, before you can send it out to the target customers you have to test it out yourself to know whether your flow is working well before promoting it.
Step 4: Start advertising your funnel.
All you have to do now is start directing traffic to your landing page via your marketing channels.
Those who are interested in the product you added to this funnel will automatically be sent to your custom checkout as they advanced to your checkout and thank you pages as they click on your call-to-action (CTAs) and complete their purchases very softly.
You can use them to build any type of funnel you want to build for any type of product or service want to sell and get maximum conversions.
Whether you sell physical products, courses or services, it’s a must-have tool for any online business that wants to thrive in this current crowd marketplace.
Articles you might read before you go:
- Best eCommerce Business Loans 2022: Get up to $5 Million in as little as 48 hrs
- Nexcess StoreBuilder Review; The Best Online Store Builder 2022
- How To Track Customer Service As An eCommerce Brand In 2022
- Sellfy Review 2022: Best eCommerce Solution For Creators
- 6 Ways To Increase Sales on Amazon in 2022