Here are the eCommerce business loans for eCommerce businesses in the UK, Canada and the USA looking for working capital to expand or scale their businesses.
Maintaining consistent cash flow can be a problem for small business owners, especially in the eCommerce industry.
As a digital marketing agency owner, a lot of e-commerce business owners have asked me about this particular topic, especially in the US.
A lot of them complain about how they can maintain consistent cash flow in their businesses.
That’s why finding suitable loan products is imperative for any UK and US-based eCommerce business.
Securing a working capital through SellersFunding could be an ideal alternative to a traditional bank loan.
SellersFunding provides a type of eCommerce business loans that offers quick capital to help you pay business bills, manage suppliers, and boost cash flow.
Your business progress is their progress so that is why they give access to working capital that allows you to scale faster, grow quicker and increase your bottom line.
This quick access to funds in the shortest has never been easier but with the help of SellersFunding, you can get a working capital of up to $5 Million in as little as 48 hrs.
You had me right, am not kidding…
They made it so simple and fast to access funds than it’s been done by traditional lenders.
So if you’re interested to get some funds to scale your business faster, you have to continue reading this article till the end.
I’ll explain everything you need to access funds through SellersFunding and how you can get approved in minutes instead of hours or days.
Are you ready to discover the requirements and the procedure to grab the SellersFunding eCommerce business loans now?
If Yes, let’s begin…
Table Of Contents
- 1 What is SellersFunding?
- 2 SellersFunding Stack of Financial Solutions
- 3 Who is SellersFunding for?
- 4 What are the requirements to qualify for eCommerce Funding?
- 5 How have eCommerce Businesses Benefited from SellersFunding Loans?
- 6 How to Get SellersFundings eCommerce Business Loans?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Articles you might read before you go:
What is SellersFunding?
SellersFunding is a global financial technology company on a mission to empower growth for eCommerce sellers.
The SellersFunding digital platform delivers a suite of financial solutions that streamlines global commerce for thousands of marketplace sellers including working capital, crossborder cash management, and business analytical tools.
Founded in 2017, they’ve seen a great need for eCommerce sellers and brands trying to grow their business but struggling to do so because they do not have access to working capital or other financial solutions.
In today’s digital world, eCommerce is unquestionably reshaping the retail industry, and small and medium eCommerce businesses operating in this space are the main force in driving this change.
As entrepreneurs pave the way for new brands, and unique business opportunities are created, it’s only natural that a need for a tailored financial infrastructure emerges – and that’s where SellersFundingcomes in.
Their digital platform delivers a suite of financial solutions that make growing your business easier, by streamlining your ability to sell almost anywhere in the world.
Whether you’re looking to get capital to scale your business, launch new products and expand into new markets, or a cash management solution to help you improve your operational performance, they are here to make your life easier, save you time and money, and help you achieve success.
As a way to help their clients continuously improve their performance, they have also developed Sellers Signals – a free analytical tool that provides detailed insights about sales performance, business valuation, pre-qualification for financial solutions, and profit and loss statements (among other resources).
Their top-rated customer service team of experts are not only there to help you grow but will be there to guide you every step of the way.
SellersFunding is more than a financial solutions platform.
It is an ever-evolving resource for sellers, and a true partner to help merchants unlock their full growth potential.
SellersFunding Stack of Financial Solutions
● Working Capital
- Credit Limits – Financing option with the flexibility to withdraw funds as needed via term loans
- Revenue Advance – Advance based on a 3-6 month prediction of marketplace payments
● Daily Advance – Advance to access your funds from your sales faster…next day, every day rather than waiting 2 weeks for marketplace payouts
● Digital Wallet – Wallet for you to receive marketplace payouts, pay suppliers in over 180 countries, and withdraw funds to your bank account at no cost
● Business Card – A prepaid card allowing you access to spend your money how you like. Top up your card anytime and use it online wherever Visa is accepted.
● Sellers Signals – A free analytical tool for their clients that provides detailed insights about sales performance, business valuation, pre-qualification for financial solutions, and profit and loss.
Who is SellersFunding for?
Any eCommerce business looking for working capital or financial too to scale their business fast.
What are the requirements to qualify for eCommerce Funding?
You must have at least 6 months of sales history and at least $20,000 of net sales per month for either your marketplace store or eCommerce website in order to be considered for SellersFunding.
Your company also needs to be in good standing.
- Must be a registered entity in US, UK, or Canada
- At least 6 months of sales history on the eCommerce marketplace
- Net sales should average at least $20K per month, £20K per month, or equivalent for the most recent 3 months.
How have eCommerce Businesses Benefited from SellersFunding Loans?
- Increasing working capital
- Renting more office space and hiring new staff
- Paying for web design and development
- Running marketing campaigns
- Improving current service and product offers through inventory financing
- Expand into new countries and markets.
- Stock up for increased seasonal sales.
- Improving infrastructure regarding customer support, order handling etc.
How to Get SellersFundings eCommerce Business Loans?
To get funds on with the company is pretty simple if you meet the requirements stated above and here are the steps you should follow one after the other below:
Step 1: Create your account – Just some basic information, it takes less than 3 minutes.
Step 2: Connect your marketplace or e-commerce site – Zero credit score impact.
Step 3: View Proposal and Choose – Enjoy the flexibility to select terms according to your needs.
Step 4: Receive funds – Funds are deposited into your preferred account. Boom…you get it.
There are the four steps you need to undergo to get access to funds on the SellersFunding platform and aside from that, you’ll other free tools from them that are very relevant to your business.
Are you ready to start creating your account now? Click the button below to get started now.
SellersFunding is dedicated to supporting eCommerce business owners as they navigate the ever-changing landscape of retail globally.
They deeply understand the challenges you face and they’re here to help you meet them hassle-free.
Over 20,000+ Funding Applications and $100M+ Clients with $100 million in annual sales were funded by SellersFunding.
Your business may be the next business the could fund today.
Why not take that bold step to increase your company’s performance and worth today.
Articles you might read before you go:
- Sellfy Review 2022: Best eCommerce Solution For Creators
- Evaluating Your Customer Service Program: Why, Challenges, and KPIs That Matter
- 6 Ways To Increase Sales on Amazon in 2022
- Nexcess StoreBuilder Review; The Best Online Store Builder 2022
- 5 Best eCommerce Marketing Tools You Must Use Now
- How to Create an Instagram Influencer Marketing Strategy For eCommerce
- How To Track Customer Service As An eCommerce Brand In 2022
- Omnisend Review – Best Email Marketing Platform For Ecommerce Sites