In this Sellfy review, You’ll learn what is Sellfy?
About the features, pricing, user reviews, pros and cons of this wealthy eCommerce platform for creators to monetize their digital products.
Sellfy is an e-commerce solution created specifically for selling digital products, such as music, illustrations, photos, books, videos in digital files and physical products.
Sellfy is best for digital product businesses that want to venture into an online store business that is quick and easy to create and manage effortlessly.
Businesses that consider using Sellfy also have to be willing to invest dedicated monthly funds for their subscription fee as well as the associated credit card processing.
This means you have to pay some amount monthly to use it to sell your products.
But the platform is worth every penny you’ll invest in it.
So are you ready for the Sellfy review now?
If yes, let’s begin…
Table Of Contents
- 1 Sellfy Review – Features, Pricing, Pros & Cons and User Reviews
- 2 What is Sellfy?
- 3 Still, want to know more?
- 4 Features
- 5 Sellfy Pricing plans
- 6 What are the pros of using Sellfy?
- 7 Other Pros of Using Sellfy
- 8 What are the Cons of using Sellfy?
- 9 Sellfy alternatives
- 10 Why choose Sellfy over alternatives?
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Articles you might read before you go:
Sellfy Review – Features, Pricing, Pros & Cons and User Reviews
Before we get started with the proper reviews of the platform, let’s quickly dig deep into what the platform really is and how it can help you monetise your expertise like other 32,000+ creators that lay on them to monetise their skills.
So let’s begin with the explanation of Sellfy now.
What is Sellfy?
Sellfy is an easy-to-use eCommerce solution for creators looking to sell digital and physical products as well as subscriptions and print-on-demand—all from one storefront.
Sellfy is an easy-to-use eCommerce platform for creators to sell digital and physical products.
It’s also on its way to becoming one of the leading platforms for selling high-quality print-on-demand (POD) merchandise.
Unlike any other eCommerce solution, starting a merch store with Sellfy costs next to nothing thanks to their Free plan.
Creators who sign up for Sellfy will have a rich selection of merch categories to choose from: clothing, hats, bags, home decor, and phone cases.
For the eco-conscious folks, Sellfy offers plenty of sustainable and eco-friendly merch products.
Moreover, all of their print-on-demand items are CPSIA compliant.
The inks used in the printing are water-based, which means they’re safe to print on youth and children’s clothing and reduce environmental waste.
Here are the highlights of the products print with them below;
- Products will last. All items have durability, wash, and wear tests. Then, with high-quality printing (DTG), your products will last you for a long time.
- Their eco-friendly product collection consists of items that are made of at least 30% sustainable, recycled, or biodegradable materials.
- Clothing printed with ink is high-quality, water-based, and vegan. Kornit inks are non-hazardous, toxin-free, biodegradable, and certified with an OEKO-TEX Eco Passport.
- All orders have packaging that consists of 30%-50% recycled plastic. Posters will come in triangular cardboard boxes to replace tubes with plastic end caps.
- Items that don’t meet quality or are rejected are donated to charity
- All products are made to order, eliminating waste
- Nearly all orders (81%) can be fulfilled from a location in the same region as the customer, meaning that items can be delivered faster and reduces emissions. Better for the planet and the customer.
- All items have quality checks after printing, too. If anything slips up, then they’ll totally replace it for free.
- Another selling point is that if anything has quality issues, it will be replaced free of charge.
Still, want to know more?
Sellfy was established in 2011′
Sellfy has successfully grown from being an innovative platform for selling digital items to an all-in-one eCommerce solution for every creator.
Now, it is one of the leading online platforms for selling every product imaginable: eBooks, music, videos, courses, merch, home decor, graphics, and much more.
In other words, Sellfy works for any type of eCommerce niche.
Sellfy creators can connect their store to an existing website, use their store as the main domain, or drive traffic from other channels with attractive “Buy now” buttons and other embed options.
Sellfy also comes with impressive built-in marketing tools (email marketing, coupons, discounts, cart abandonment, upselling) and analytics.
Plus, it’s possible to connect with 2000+ third-party apps using Zapier.
The creators of Sellfy are digital product creators themself so they know what works and not in the e-commerce space quick well.
So they packed the platform with relevant features that would help see success in your business.
Here are the main features of Sellfy below:
Sign up with a plan that fits your needs.
Customize the look and feel of your store, add products and promote your store to your audience.
Sit back and relax as Sellfy handles everything—from hosting and digital file delivery to fulfilling and shipping print-on-demand products.
Sellfy allows you to host all of your digital products and does not limit the number of products you can upload to your store, unlike woocommerce store where you must purchase a web hosting and domain for your store.
There is no overall storage limit to your Sellfy store, but they recommend that individual files should be less than 5GB in size.
You can offer both standard products as well as subscription services in any type of static file format.
Customers have the ability to download instantly after making their purchase which will increase your store’s trust and loyalty.
It has one of the prettiest dashboards in the industry.
This dashboard allows you to manage your store and track every transaction that happened in your store whether within or from outside.
Payments & Security
It supports reliable payment methods and world-class security that would allow you to accept payments worldwide, and keep your store and your customers safe.
They make it very simple to start accepting payment with payment platforms such as PayPal, Stripe and more…
Sellfy is PCI-DSS-ready.
Buyers’ payment information is handled by trusted payment processors.
Automatically add buyers’ email addresses to every page of your PDF product file so that each customer gets a uniquely marked file.
Prevent buyers from sharing your product files online by issuing unique download links with limited download attempts.
Sell from your website, social media or anywhere else.
In addition to giving you the ability to set up your store through its platform, Sellfy offers several different embed options that you can use to increase your visibility and promote your business better.
With Sellfy you can maximize a business website you already have.
You can add “buy now” buttons to your site, embed your whole Sellfy store or embed certain products you have on Sellfy on your website or social media pages.
Sellfy allows you to connect with your Facebook page so you can embed your store there too.
You also can use Sellfy on cards and end screens within YouTube videos and channels.
Is that not awesome?
Built-in marketing features
It makes it easy for you to market your store better, outrun the competition and grow your business with ease.
- Discount codes – Use discount codes to engage with customers and increase your sales.
- Email marketing – Send product updates to existing customers and collect newsletter subscribers on your store.
- Upselling – Provide powerful upsells to users who go through checkout and increase your average order value.
- Tracking pixels – Add Facebook and Twitter ad pixels to create ads for your store and track their performance.
To expand your functionality and help automate your e-commerce store, Sellfy offers a handful of integration options.
You can set up Google Analytics and webhooks, as well as integrate directly with Patreon and Facebook live chat right from your dashboard.
Like I said earlier, Sellfy allows you to connect to Zapier, which gives you the ability to integrate with more than 750 different third-party software and marketing tools, including tools like Mailchimp, Trello, Salesforce and more.
Sellfy Pricing plans
There are four plans available: Free, Starter, Business, and Premium.
The Free plan allows you to sell print-on-demand and physical products.
All plans have a fixed yearly or monthly price—there are no hidden costs or transaction fees.
All in all, Sellfy is an excellent option for online creators wanting to monetize their audience.
What are the pros of using Sellfy?
- Quick & easy setup—build a store in less than five minutes. Yes, you had that right.
- Free plan—for those who want to sell without the financial commitment.
- Instant payouts—get paid every time you make a sale, with no delay.
- Built-in print on demand—sell merchandise to fans directly from your store.
- Unlimited products & bandwidth—file size up to 10 GB and no minimums.
- Zero hidden fees—just pay a fixed price for a plan that fits your needs.
- Advanced VAT & tax settings—easily set and collect tax amounts.
- Premium customer support—top-notch 24/7 customer service.
- In-built marketing tools—shopping cart, embed buttons, coupons, email, etc.
- File security—PDF stamping, download limits, SSL encryption, etc.
- No tech or design skills are required—use the Store Customizer or Store Themes.
- Language localization—automatic translation based on customer’s location.
- Connect existing domain—for those who wish to sell on their own website.
- Mobile-friendly—mobile-optimized stores for a flawless user experience.
- Mobile app—track and manage orders or analyze store performance on the go.
Other Pros of Using Sellfy
Connect your domain or use Sellfy to sell directly to your audience on social media.
Promote your store link and use one of their embed options to drive traffic to your store from other channels.
Grow your sales
Use built-in marketing tools to grow your sales and build your business.
Anything you need is included: discounts, product upselling, email marketing, cart abandonment, and more.
Sellfy has you covered.
What are the Cons of using Sellfy?
It has tons of merits but it also has demerits.
Here are some of its disadvantages below:
- Online one template – Your store and other people’s own will look alike.
- The premium plan may be a little bit expensive for beginners.
If you’re like me, before I lay my hands on any tool for my business, I’ll like to explore all of the options before choosing one.
So here’s the sole competitor of Sellfy below.
Shopify is one of the most popular use e-commerce platforms and is well-known for its usability and stack of features.
Shopify, like Sellfy, allows you to quickly and easily create your online store and customize it to your business.
Using Shopify, you also have access to expanded sales channels like Instagram, Facebook, Amazon and eBay.
You can use this button below to learn more about Shopify now.
Why choose Sellfy over alternatives?
Basically, what makes Sellfy different is that they are focused on simplicity.
You can literally build a fully functioning store in less than 5 minutes.
You’ll find Sellfy a good fit if you’re someone who highly values “ease of use” and doesn’t want to spend time learning “how stuff works”.
Plus, Sellfy offers a free plan for selling print-on-demand and physical products.
And all plans come with no transaction fees.
Sellfy is the best option for you, whether you are just getting started with an e-commerce business or already selling!
If you want to start selling in a few minutes then Sellfy should be the platform you should use.
Start selling on Sellfy take a few minutes to get started, unlike other platforms where you have to design your store for days, possibly months before you can start selling.
Are you satisfy with this Sellfy review?
Please leave your feedback about this Sellfy review at the comment section.
Articles you might read before you go:
- Evaluating Your Customer Service Program: Why, Challenges, and KPIs That Matter
- AliScraper Review: The Best Free AliExpress dropshipping tool 2022
- Nexcess StoreBuilder Review; The Best Online Store Builder 2022
- How To Screen Records For Windows, Mac Pc – Ultimate Guilde
- Ultimate Guide to a Painless Tax Season